AkzoNobel International Paint’ss Integarg 263 is a hard wearing, surface tolerant two pack epoxy primer that is winter workable, down to -5°C. Intertuf 362 is an versatile surface tolerant epoxy primer. With good resistance to water and some chemicals, Intergard 362 is suitable for most vessel areas. Low temperature cure.
- One of International Paint’s best seller in the inland shipping industry
- As an epoxy anticorrosive coating for use from Keel to Rail on a ships hull, as a deck coating, painting hatch coaming or any other area on marine ships and vessels
- Better alternative to coal tar epoxy or bitcherman coatings
- Suitable for use with controlled cathodic protection.
- For use at Newbuilding, Maintenance & Repair or On Board Maintenance.
- Good UV and colour stability for an epoxy primer coating
- Eeasy to wash off
- Nice smooth finish, availabe in black and other colours
- Economical low cost solutions
- Fast curing, applied in 1 or 2 coats for maintenance