Opaque and fixing water-based primer for indoor use
TRIMETAL ROLLPRIM is an opaque water-based primer for interior walls and ceilings based on styrene-acrylate resins that prevent the appearance of dull spots in the final coat.
FEATURES – USE
• Suitable for interior wall surfaces as a primer under water-dilutable top coats; scope of application: occupation, plasterboard, cementation, brick and related products.
• Prevents the risk of dull spots in the finishing layers and increases the opacity.
• Reduces and evens out the absorption rate of highly porous surfaces such as plaster, aerated concrete, fiberboard and stucco.
• Is an SF (Solvent Free) quality ie solvent and emission free or no pollution of the indoor air quality
• An opaque water-based primer without an annoying odor that dries quickly.
• Fixes non-coherent or slightly powdery substrates.
• IAQ or indoor air quality emissions: class A+
• Water vapor permeable
SUBSTRATES AND PAINT SYSTEMS
is applied on sound, dry and coherent substrates.
• Non-coherent or slightly powdery substrates: apply 1 coat of TRIMETAL PRIMER , possibly diluted 5-10% with water.
• Highly absorbent substrates: apply 1 layer of TRIMETAL PRIMER , dilute with a maximum of 10% with water.
• Restored walls with variable absorption and surfaces composed of heterogeneous material: 1 layer of TRIMETAL PRIMER
apply, possibly diluted 5-10% with water.
• Highly water-soluble stains (nicotine, felt-tip pen, old moisture rings, pencil, …) : locally isolate with an undiluted layer DIALPRIM and/or MAGNAPRIM ISOL .
• TRIMETAL PRIMER is an ideal primer for classic water-based wall paints such as TRIMETAL MAT or TRIMETAL SOFT .
PROCESSING THE PRODUCT
Drying time at 20°C and 60% RH
• Dust dry; 1 hour
• Dry: 1 hour
• Paintable: 4 hours
• Substrate Temperature: min. 10°C
• Ambient temperature: min. 10°C
• Relative humidity: Max. 80%
Processing and dilution
• Brush and roll: Ready to use, dilute with 5% water if necessary.
• Airless Pistol
Conventional: max. 10% water
Airless: ready to use – pressure: 150 bar – spray 18/80
• Binder(s): Styrene acrylate resins
• Pigment(s): titanium dioxide
• Solvent: Water
• Dry matter content: By weight: 57 ± 3% By volume: 39 ± 3%
• VOC-EU limit value: EU limit value for this product (cat A/g): 30 g/l (2010). This product contains max. 1 g/l VOC.
• Aspect: Velvet mat (3 ± 1 GU at 85°C)
• Colour: White + Basic AW (White = Basic AW)
• Colorize: Via the Trimetal ACOMIX color mixing machine
• Packaging: 2.5L – 10L
• Density at 20°C: 1.40 ± 0.05
• Theoretical return: Approx. 8-10 m²/l, depending on the porosity of the substrate
• Indoor air quality emissions: A+ (gradation ranging from A+(very weak emission) to C(strong emission))
STORAGE – SHELF LIFE
Store preferably frost-free and protected in the original and unopened packaging, at a temperature between 5°C and 35°C.
At least 24 months shelf life under stated conditions.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
Consult our product safety data sheet. If you do not have it, it will be sent to you on request.
Keep out of reach of children.
These technical data are based on our own knowledge and experiments and are provided to you as a guideline. However, this does not imply any formal liability for use of our products.
Always ask our services whether there is no new invoice from recent date.