Ambiance Mur Satin
High-quality satin acrylic paint. Can be used on walls and ceilings. For indoor use. Especially suitable for painting a kitchen or a bathroom. Excellent color retention due to the addition of a special additive. High opacity. Very washable and stain resistant. Easy to apply without initiation. Don’t splash. This product is solvent-free and carries the EU Ecolabel: BE/044/003. The new HD Color formula offers unique protection against UV rays and other wear and tear. You can enjoy your Levis Ambiance color choice for an extra long time. Colours: White and 27 other ready-made colors (see color documentation). .
Applicable on walls and ceilings. For indoor use.
- Long-term color retention due to the addition of a special additive.
- Excellent hiding power and stain insulating (eg nicotine stains).
- Good washability and stain resistant.
- Doesn’t splash and is easy to apply without sticking.
- This product is solvent-free.
- The new HD Color formula offers unique protection against UV rays and other wear. This way you can enjoy your Levis Ambiance color choice for an extra long time.
Available in a wide range of colors on the mixing machine.
Also available in white and 27 other ready-made colours.
2.5l, 5l and 10l
Available in 3 bases: Base White, Base Medium and Base Clear. Depending on the desired color, the base suitable for this color will be used in the store.
Stir well before use. Processing with brush and roller. ready to use.
Processing temperature between 10 °C and 25 °C.
Cleaning tools with lukewarm water and soap.
± 13m²/l per layer
Dust dry: 2 hour.
Can be painted over: 6 hours.
For stubborn stains (soot, nicotine,…): apply the 2nd layer only after 24 hours.
Substrates & Systems
Plaster, plasterboard, cement cladding, brick, wallpaper, raw concrete, aerated concrete, concrete blocks, fiberglass, …
Preparation of new surfaces
• Plaster, plasterboard, wallpaper, fiberglass .
Clean the surface and make it dust-free. If applicable: cracks and cracks and holes fill with a suitable Polyfilla product. If necessary, lightly sand the surface (eg.
plaster) and thoroughly dust off.
Then apply 1 layer Ambiance Murprimer. Use Levis Primer Mur & Ceiling Gray for a pure red or burgundy finish and Levis Primer Mur & Ceiling Ocher Yellow for a pure yellow or orange finish. In case of non-coherent or powdery surfaces, Levis
Stain-covering Primer recommended as a primer instead of the above-mentioned primers.
• Cement occupancy, brick, raw concrete, aerated concrete, concrete blocks.
Dust the substrate. Apply 1 layer Ambiance Murprimer. If you choose a pure red or burgundy finish one coat Levis Primer Mur & Ceiling Gray apply. If you opt for a pure yellow or orange finish, a layer of Levis Primer
Apply Mur & Ceiling ocher yellow.
If the surface still powders after dedusting, 1 layer of Levis Stain Covering Primer apply instead of the above primers.
Substrates and instructions for use
Preparation for renovation
• Priming is usually not required on old coats in good condition if properly prepared.
• If applicable: fill cracks and cracks and holes with a suitable Polyfilla product.
• Sand off poorly adhering paint. Then dust off.
• Wash/degrease well-adhering old layers with ammonia water (9 parts water and 1 part ammonia). Sand and dust if necessary.
• In case of chalking or powdering old paint layers 1 layer of Levis Stain Covering Primer apply.
• In case of soot or nicotine stains, apply 1 layer of Levis Stain Covering Primer.
• Be sure to apply a primer to the bare and repaired areas (see new surfaces).
Apply 2 coats Ambiance Mur Satin
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not throw waste into the sink.
- VOC content
- This product contains a maximum of 3 g/l VOC. EU limit value for this product (category A/a): 30 g/l (2010).
Reclose can well. Store frost-free.
Security and Storage
This technical record, dated 1-10-2019, cancels and replaces all previous editions. This technical data is based on own knowledge and experiments and are provided to you as a guideline. However, this does not imply any formal liability for use of our products. Always ask our services whether there is no new index card of recent date.
There are no reviews yet.