Levis EasyClean Kitchen & Bathroom
Levis EasyClean Kitchen & Bathroom ensures a carefree daily life at home. This product repels stains thanks to its grease- and moisture-resistant technology so that it does notdraw paint film. The stains are very easy to remove without damaging the paint film.
In this way, your painted walls in the kitchen and in the bathroom will remain beautiful for longer. Levi’s EasyClean, for a home to live in.
Suitable for walls and ceilings inside kitchens and bathrooms.
✓ Moisture Proof Technology
✓ Very good washable and scrub-resistant.
✓ Grease and Stain Resistant
✓ Excellent hiding power
✓ Easy to apply. Provides a smooth surface. Don’t splash. low odor.
White + 4 ready-made colours.
Mixing machine: numerous colors available, including RAL colours.
White: 1 – 2.5 – 5 L
White also available in volume+ products: 5l + 10% free
The other ready-made colours: 2.5l
Mixing machine: 1 – 2.5 and 5 L
Stir well before use. Processing with brush and roller. ready to use.
Processing temperature between 10 °C and 25 °C. Cleaning tools with water.
Clean the material with lukewarm water and soap.
10 m²/l per layer
Dust dry:1 hour
Dry: 2 hours
Paintable: 6 hours
Clean the painted surface with water and a mild detergent. Do not use scouring pad.
Plaster, plasterboard, cement cladding, brick, wallpaper, concrete, aerated concrete, concrete blocks, fiberglass or already painted surfaces.
Preparation of new surfaces
• De-grain, remove dust and clean the substrate. If applicable: cracks and cracks and fill gaps with a suitable Polyfilla product. The substrate (e.g. plaster) if necessary lightly sand and thoroughly dust off.
• Then apply 1 layer of Levis EasyClean Murprimer. Ready-to-use product. For usestir well.
Substrates and instructions for use
Preparation for painted surfaces/renovation
• If applicable: fill cracks and cracks and holes with a suitable Polyfilla product.
• Sand off poorly adhering paint. Then dust and clean.
• Wash/degrease well-adhering old layers with ammonia water (9 parts water and 1 part ammonia). Sand and dust if necessary.
• Afterwards, if necessary, treat with Levis EasyClean Murprimer. Ready-to-use product. For stir well.
• Be sure to apply a primer to the bare and repaired areas (see new surfaces).
Apply 2 coats of Levis EasyClean Kitchen & Bathroom with a brush or roller. Dry after 2 hours.
Can be painted over after 6 hours. Ready-to-use product. Stir well before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
Do not throw waste into the sink. Dispose of contents and packaging in accordance with local, regional, national or international regulations.
More information: see text on packaging or see safety data sheet at www.levis.info
EU limit value for this product (category A/a): 30 g/l (2010).
This product contains a maximum of 1 g/l VOC.
Close packaging tightly after use and store frost-free.
This technical record, dated 1-9-2020, cancels and replaces all previous editions. This technical data is based on own knowledge and experiments and are provided to you as a guideline. However, this does not imply any formal liability for use of our products. Always ask our services whether there is no new index card of recent date.
For further advice: tel. +32 (0)800.24.111
In case of intoxication, immediately contact the Poison Control Center on number: +32 (0)70.245.245
Akzo Nobel Paints Belgium NV/SA, Everest Office Park, Leuvensesteenweg 248 B, B-1800 Vilvoorde +32 (0)188.8.131.52