Levis Primer Facade
Opaque solvent-based primer.
For exterior walls.
Easy processing. Good penetrating power. Reinforces the substrate. Increases adhesion and the opacity of the final coat. Isolates stains from, for example, iron pits. Evens out the absorption of the substrate, so that there are no color and gloss differences in the final coat. Breathable.
Packaging: 1l, 5l & 10l
Stir well before use. Processing with brush or roller (synthetic fiber 10 mm). Ready to use. Processing temperature between 10 °C and 25 °C. Cleaning tools with Levis Degreaser & Brush Cleaner or white spirit.
Efficiency; 6 to 7 m²/l per layer
Drying time; Dust dry: 3 hours
Paintable: 24 hours
Substrate: aerated concrete, concrete blocks.
- Good, coherent surface: brush. Make sure the surface is clean, dust-free, coherent and dry.
- Moss growth, algae, mould: brush off or spray off with a high-pressure cleaner and a few days. Let it dry. Treat with a moss-killing product and dry brush off the dead moss after 24 hours.
- Cracks, crumbling corners, holes, crumbling cement joints: remove all non adhesive parts with a chisel and a metal brush.
- If necessary, joints, open connection joints (eg with windows) and repair cracks with a suitable Polyfilla filler.
- Brick: Apply 1 coat of Levis Primer Facade. If the surface powders 1 layer. Apply Fixpaint instead of Levis Primer Facade.
- Aerated concrete and concrete blocks: Apply 1 layer of Levis Primer Facade.
Apply 2 coats of Levis Expert Facade or Levis Wall Exterior.
Flammable. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from ignition sources. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Do not throw waste into the sink.
VOC content: This product contains a maximum of 750 g/l VOC. EU limit value for this product (category A/h): 750 g/l (2010).
Close packaging properly. Store cool and frost-free.
Security and Storage
Substrates and instructions for use
This technical record, dated 1-1-2016, cancels and replaces all previous editions. This technical data is based on own knowledge and experiments and are provided to you as a guideline. However, this does not imply any formal liability for use of our products. Always ask our services whether there is no new index card of recent date.