GLOBACRYL MURLFEX is an elastic and waterproof facade cladding based on acrylic copolymers, water-based, with good resistance to pollution.
FEATURES – USE
• is a highly elastic, highly resistant, non-polluting facade cladding that is suitable for both new construction and forrenovation works.
• is rainproof and retains a high water vapor permeability, allowing moisture to leave the substrate in vapor form.
• thanks to its high-tech binding agent, it retains a high elasticity even at low temperatures down to –10°C and is at high temperatures temperature little thermoplastic, so that dirt adhesion is reduced to a minimum. Even at extremely high moisture values and high temperature, no blistering occurs
• is very easy to apply. To bridge dynamic cracks, embedding with a fleece provides extra mechanical reinforcement.
• has a high resistance to CO2, aging in normal and industrial environments and offers exceptional protection
against weather influences.
• Can also be used indoors.