MAGNATEX MATT SF
Matte latex wall paint with Ecolabel for indoors
MAGNATEX MAT SF is a solvent-free wall paint with a matt appearance based on vinyl copolymers. Low odor and conceals imperfections in the substrate.
FEATURES – USE
• A high-quality paint, applicable on walls and ceilings. Is beautiful white, does not splash and has a completely matte appearance, even in twilight.
• Has a high covering power (meets class 1 according to DIN EN 13300) and therefore offers a high efficiency: actual reduction of wage and material costs.
• Can be applied indoors on a wide variety of substrates: plaster, plasterboard, brick, concrete, etc. and adheres excellently. (* outside → only when using a suitable primer such as GLOBAPRIM HYDRO and after approval of technical service)
• Complies with class 1 according to DIN EN 13300 for wet abrasion resistance .
• Has an EU Ecolabel : FR/044/013.
• IAQ or indoor air quality emissions: class A+
• Reaction to fire : classification: A2-s1,d0
• Water vapor permeable
SUBSTRATES AND PAINT SYSTEMS
MAGNATEX MAT SF can be used indoors on any clean, coherent, wind-dry and dust-free wall.
• Mineral substrates:
Concrete: 1st layer MAGNATEX MAT SF or MAGNAPRIM FIX or MAGNAPRIM
Aerated concrete: 1 layer MAGNATEX MAT SF or MAGNAPRIM FIX or MAGNAPRIM .
Plaster: MAGNAPRIM FIX or MAGNAPRIM (if necessary diluted 5 to 10% with water)
• Powdered substrates: fresh masonry or concrete: 1 coat of GLOBAPRIM HYDROFIX or MAGNAPRIM FIX (possibly 5 to 10
% diluted with water) or MAGNAPRIM (possibly 5 to 10 % diluted with water)
• Wood and wood derivatives: 1 primer coat of MAGNAPRIM ISOL or MULTIPRIMER AQUA PROTECT
• Plasterboard: 1 layer of MAGNATEX MAT SF diluted 5 to 10% with water or MAGNAPRIM FIX or MAGNAPRIM (possibly 5 to 10% diluted with water).
• In good condition: clean with POLYFILLA PRO S600 , sand glossy surfaces matt and/or clean with POLYFILLA PRO
• In poor condition: remove non-adherent paint, make any repairs with POLYFILLA PRO X100 , chalking
Fix substrates + repairs with GLOBAPRIM HYDROFIX or MAGNAPRIM FIX (if necessary diluted 5 to 10% with water) or MAGNAPRIM (if necessary diluted 5 to 10% with water).
• In the presence of water-soluble stains: nicotine (in smoking areas), aniline dyes, always pre-treat with MAGNAPRIM ISOL or DIALPRIM undiluted.
• * outside → only if a suitable primer such as GLOBAPRIM HYDRO is used and after approval of the technical service.
• On prepared substrate, apply 1 to 2 coats of MAGNATEX MAT SF to cover.
PROCESSING THE PRODUCT
Drying time at 20°C and 60% RH
• Dust dry: 30 minutes
• Dry: 30 minutes
• Paintable: 4 hours
• Substrate Temperature: min. 10°C
• Ambient temperature: min. 10°C – Max. 30°C
• Relative humidity: Max. 80%
Processing and dilution
• Brush and roll: undiluted
• Syringe: Conventional: max 15% water.
Airless: undiluted, pressure: 150 bar; nozzle: 19/50
• Binder(s): Vinyl Copolymer
• Pigment(s): Titanium Dioxide and Natural Fillers
• Solvent: Water
• Dry matter content: By weight: 60 ± 2% By volume: 40 ± 2%
• VOC-EU limit value: EU limit value for this product (cat A/a): 30 g/l (2010). This product contains less than 1 g/l VOC.
• Aspect: Matt (less than 3 GU at 60° and 85°)
• Colour: White + 2 bases: AW and AC
Via the TRIMETAL ACOMIX color mixing machine
• Packaging: 1L – 2.5L – 5L – 10L
• Density at 20°C: 1.51 ± 0.05
• Theoretical return: 13 m²/l per layer, depending on the absorption of the substrate
• Din EN 13300: wet abrasion resistance : class 1 hiding power : class 1 gloss level : matt (less than 3 GU at 60° and 85°) grain size : fine ≤ 100µ
• Indoor air quality emissions: A+ (gradation ranging from A+(very weak emission) to C(strong emission))
STORAGE – SHELF LIFE
Store preferably frost-free and protected in the original and unopened packaging, at a temperature between 5°C and 35°C.
At least 24 months shelf life under stated conditions.
RECOMMENDATIONS EU ECOLABEL
• Waste as little paint as possible by estimating how much paint you need.
• Close unused paint well before reuse.
• The reuse of paint can significantly reduce the environmental impact of the products during their life cycle.
• To estimate how much paint you will need, please use the formula below:
– surface to be painted (m²) x number of coats = number of liters of paint required yield (m²)l
– The practical efficiency may vary depending on the condition and the absorption rate of the substrate, the surface and the way of applying.
• Dispose of contents and packaging in accordance with local, regional or national regulations.
• Carefully read the safety information on the label and refer to section 8 of our safety data sheet for the choice of personal protective measures.
• Immediately clean the used tools with water and minimize the amount of water required. Pour waste water and paint residue do not throw them in the sink or toilet or throw them in a garbage can.
• Before opening, store the product upright in a well-ventilated place protected from frost, heat and moisture. After use, close the jar tightly and store the product as indicated above, in its original packaging.
• The European Ecolabel certificate is only awarded to the white paint.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
Consult our product safety data sheet. If you do not have it, it will be sent to you on request.
Keep out of reach of children.
These technical data are based on our own knowledge and experiments and are provided to you as a guideline. However, this does not imply any formal liability for use of our products.
Always ask our services whether there is no new invoice from recent date.
There are no reviews yet.