- Adheres excellently to various surfaces such as various wood substrates (primer and intermediate layer), plaster, cement, brick, concrete but also to hard PVC pipes, polyester, ceramic, polycarbonate, all hard paintable plastics, galvanized metal, zinc, aluminum, glass, glazed tiles (after degreasing with acetone), etc.… Also as an adhesive primer on old layers of varnish or lacquer after matting.
- Insulates old damp spots, nicotine stains,…
- Self-crosslinking acrylic in emulsion
- Easy to apply and easy to sand (after approx. 6 hours).
- Has a good filling capacity on wooden joinery such as frames, doors, windows, etc… and good edge coverage
- Has a very fast drying, which allows multiple layers in one day.
There are no reviews yet.