PERMALINE PRIMER is a high opacity primer on a synthetic basis with moisture regulating
PROPERTIES – USE
– Can be used on all prepared surfaces, woodwork and derivatives, metal constructions, ironwork, …
– Possesses a structure which allows good wrapping of sharp edges and at the same time a good flow, allowing
sanding before varnishing is reduced to a minimum.
– Moisture regulating. This makes it the ideal waiting coat on wood with excessive humidity for a complete system.
This allows for progressive evaporation of excess water.
– Indoor Air Quality or IAQ emissions: A+
SUBSTRATES AND PAINT SYSTEMS
The substrate must be clean, dry, degreased and dust free.
Pre-treatment of the substrate
– Indoors: PERMALINE PRIMER can be applied on woodwork that has been sanded before.
– Outside: it is advisable to first apply a fungicidal and insecticidal impregnation SILVANOL TRI ACTIV BP
or XYLADECOR COMBI PT if this has not already been done by the carpenter and especially for wood species with a durability class
durability class from III to V.
– Before applying PERMALINE PRIMER, ironwork and metal structures must be derusted and treated with
an anti-rust paint STELOXINE PROTECT UNIVERSAL or STELOXINE DECOR BRILLANT.
– PERMALINE PRIMER can be used as a waiting coat. Because it is microporous, the wood can dry for several months before being
dry for several months before overpainting with waterproof final coats.
Healthy and dry wood
– Apply two layers of PERMALINE PRIMER. Sand between the two coats. When filling is necessary, use a fat filler such as
POLYFILLA PRO W110. Finish with a glossy or silk-glossy topcoat.
– If necessary, putty with POLYFILLA PRO W110 on the rust inhibiting primers. Apply PERMALINE PRIMER and finish with
with the desired top coat: silk or glossy.
Already painted substrates
– De-gloss. Apply a layer of PERMALINE PRIMER and finish with the chosen finishing coat.
FOR OUTSIDE APPLICATIONS : IN CASE OF EXISTING ACRYLAAT PAINTING SYSTEMS (DISPERSION): Please consult us.
– Substrate temperature Min. 3°C above dew point
– Ambient temperature Min. 10°C
– Relative humidity Max. 80%.
Application and dilution
– Brush and roller Ready-to-use
Cleaning material White spirit or synthetic thinner
– Aspect Low silk gloss (± 20 GU@60° according to ISO 2813)
– Packaging White and base SW: 0.5L – 1L – 2.5L
STORAGE – SHELF LIFE
Store preferably frost-free and sheltered in the original and unopened packing, at a temperature between 5°C and 35°C. 24
months under the conditions mentioned above.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
Please consult our product safety data sheet. If you do not have it, it will be sent to you on request.
Keep out of reach of children. During application and drying provide adequate ventilation and avoid the presence of open flames and other ignition sources.
Avoid the presence of open fire and other ignition sources.