PERMALINE PU SATIN
High quality silk gloss aliphatic alkyd-urethane lacquer, very scratch-resistant, for indoor and outside.
PERMALINE PU SATIN is a silky gloss aliphatic, impact and scratch resistant, alkydurethane lacquer, for indoor and outdoor use.
FEATURES – USE
• Already complies with European legislation regarding VOC or volatile organic solvents.
• Suitable for wood, ironwork and various substrates, for indoor and outdoor use, after application of the appropriate primer.
• Easy to use, low odor and gives a nice finish with perfect flow, even on sharp edges.
• Particularly impact and scratch resistant and washable for many years.
• Silky gloss with a velvety aspect and gives a long-lasting result.
• IAQ or indoor air climate emissions: A+
SUBSTRATES AND PAINT SYSTEMS
PERMALINE PU SATIN can be applied to all dry and clean surfaces after appropriate pre-treatment.
• The wood must be dry (max. 18% moisture content) . Apply 1 × PERMALINE PRIMER or PERMALINE QUICK PRIMER . At higher moisture measurements Apply 1 × PERMALINE PRIMER or PERMALINE QUICK GROUND as a moisture-regulating pre-treatment and wait until moisture content has dropped below 18% before finishing.
• Remove rust, degrease, mill scale and non-coherent particles, treat with a rust-resistant paint.
• De-grain and, where necessary, top up with lacquer putty POLYFILLA PRO W110
• Degloss the surface where necessary.
Old coats of paint in good condition:
• Sand and remove dust, fill or putty any cracks and deformations. Where there is no more paint, repair with a base layer adapted to the substrate.
• If necessary, putty with lacquer putty POLYFILLA PRO W110 .
Old coats of paint in poor condition:
• Remove the paint completely by means of stripper, rinse thoroughly, degrease and apply the appropriate primer to apply.
• 2 layers of PERMALINE PU SATIN .
• Yellowing: in interior applications, alkyd paints (white and pastel shades) will deteriorate under the influence of heat and the lack of direct daylight yellowing
PROCESSING THE PRODUCT
Drying time at 20°C and 60% RH
• Dust dry ± 5 hours
• Dry ± 5 hours
• Paintable ± 18 hours
• Substrate Temperature Metal: min. 3°C above dew point, Other substrates: min. 10°C
• Ambient temperature min. 10°C
• Relative humidity Max. 80%
Processing and dilution
• Brush and roll ready to use
White spirit or synthetic thinner
• Binder(s): Aliphatic Alkyd Urethane Resins
• Pigment(s): Titanium Dioxide and Natural Fillers
• Solvent: Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
• Dry matter content: By weight: 76 ± 2% By volume: 64 ± 3%
• VOC-EU limit value: EU limit value for this product (cat A/d): 400 g/l (2007) / 300 g/l (2010). This product contains max. 300 g/l VOC.
• gloss level: Silk gloss. The final gloss level is only obtained after 3 weeks. 30 to 40 GU@60° according to ISO 2813
• Colour: White, Black + 2 Bases (SW-SC)
• Colorize: Via the Trimetal color mixing machine ACOTINT
White and bases: 0.5L – 1L – 2.5L
Black or 999: 1 L – 2.5 L
• Density at 20°C: 1.27 ± 0.05
• Theoretical return: 14-16 m²/l per layer depending on the absorption and roughness of the substrate
• IAQ or indoor air climate emissions: A+ (gradation ranging from A+(very weak emission) to C(strong emission))
STORAGE – SHELF LIFE
Store preferably frost-free and protected in the original and unopened packaging, at a temperature between 5°C and 35°C.
24 months under the above conditions.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
Consult our product safety data sheet. If you do not have it, it will be sent to you on request.
Keep out of reach of children. Provide adequate ventilation during application and drying and the presence of open avoid fire and other ignition sources.
These technical data are based on our own knowledge and experiments and are provided to you as a guideline. However, this does not imply any formal liability for use of our products.
Always ask our services whether there is no new invoice from recent date.
There are no reviews yet.