Economic is an extremely versatile and highly effective cleaner and degreaser, which can be used in many applications such as cleaning walls and ceilings before painting.
1 Use in nebulizer or nebulizer under low pressure.
– Dilute the product with water. (see dilution list)
– Mist the surface to be cleaned evenly from bottom to top.
– Let it act, but do not let it dry out.
– Remove dirt manually with a good absorbent cloth or treat it by machine.
– If necessary, rinse or spray with water.
– Dry if necessary
2 Use in pressure washer
– Insert the chemical suction hose from the high-pressure cleaner up to the bottom of the jug.
– Adjust the dilution according to the nature of the contamination (see dilution list).
– Spray under low pressure from bottom to top.
– Let it work for a while but don’t let it dry out.
– If necessary, loosen the static dirt with a brush or sponge.
– Spray with high pressure (watch out for damage due to too high pressure)
3 In M.P.S. parts cleaner.
– First put water in the M.P.S.
– Then add Economic (see dilution list)
– Add 0.01 to 0.03% foam inhibitor.
– Turn on heating (40 to 55° C) and compressed air (see instructions for use M.P.S.)
– Place your items to be cleaned in the liquid and let the product work.
– If necessary, treat with a brush.
– If necessary, blow dry with compressed air.
Always add water first and then add the product.
Ex: 10% = 10% product + 90% water.
Cleaning heavily polluted surfaces such as engines, machines, removing soot deposits, non-dried paint, oil, grease, molds, etc..
Cleaning parts from lathes, degreasing before painting, removing deep drawing oil, etc….
Degreasing of lightly soiled parts, industrial floors, etc…
3 – 5%